|Lace Frontal 13×4 Inches Wigs
|Bone Straight Hair
|– Real 100% Vietnam Human Hair.
– Tangle Free, No Shedding
|Ombre brown blonde
|Bundles: 100gram 10″ + Frontal 13×4 14″
|Transparent Lace, soft, flexibly, breathable, comfortable
|Small (20 – 21.5 inch circumference & 14-15 inch front to nape), Medium (21.5 – 22.75 inch circumference & 14-15 inch front to nape), Large (22.75 – 24.0 inch circumference & 14-15 inch front to nape)
* You can adjust the size freely according to your head at different positions.
8HAIR has a wide variety of wigs, in addition to Lace Front Wigs there are Lace Closure Wig and Topper. Customers can choose any wig that suits them according to their needs.
How to Measure your head for your Ready To Ship Wig?
Our selection includes a variety of wig sizes, including normal, petite, and large. Additionally, most of our wigs feature adjustable velcro straps that can flex up to half an inch, allowing you to find a more comfortable and secure fit.
To ensure that you get the correct cap size, measure the circumference of your head starting at the front of your hairline, going behind one ear, stopping at the nape of your neck, going to the other ear, and then going back to the front hairline (see images below).
Before you start to measure, clip your hair as smoothly and as tight as possible.
- Circumference: Place the tape measure along the hairline and rake the head in a circle.
- Front to Nape: Measure from the center of the forehead backward along the top of the head to the back of the neck.
- Ear to Ear across forehead: Measure from the left ear along the hairline to the right ear.
- Ear to Ear over top: Measure from the left ear along the top of the head to the right ear.
- Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
- Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
To view a visual representation of the measurements and to get your correct wig size, see the chart below.
|2. Front to nape
|3. Ear to ear across forehead
|4. Ear to eear over top
|5. Temple to temple round back
|6. Nape of Neck
The way your wig fits your head is very important. A good, comfortable fit is necessary, especially when wearing a wig for an extended amount of time. Once you discover your favorite size, be sure to write it down so you can reference it the next time you order a wig.
How to Wear a Frontal Wig?
- Start with a clean and oil-free scalp.
- Braid your hair into cornrows, then secure and flatten all your hair into the wig cap to prevent damage to your edges when the glue is applied.
- Put on the wig to check if it fits properly and aligns with your natural hairline.
- Take off the wig and apply the first layer of glue in bits with a brush, spread it evenly around along the hairline, and blow-dry it. Apply the second layer of glue and blow-dry it until it’s tacky and has a clear color. Never install your wig when the glue is still white.
- Then apply a freeze spray to help your wig stay in place.
- Once it’s dry, gently pull the wig back on. Adjust the edge of the wig so that the hairlines match. Also, adjust the back of the wig so that it hangs naturally over your hair.
- When you press the lace into the glue it becomes pretty difficult to remove, so you have to ensure that the wig is perfectly aligned with your hairline, also check both ears for alignment.
- Then trim out the lace with a pair of scissors.
- With your foundation brush apply some concealer and use it to blend the knots with your skin tone to achieve a more natural look.
- Pull out some strands of hair, and cut with a razor into little bits to create the baby hairs. Use the hair mousse to lay your baby hairs into place. Then tie a scarf over the edges and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Comb and style however you want.
- When you are removing your lace front wig, use an adhesive remover to soften the glue before taking off the wig from your scalp.
How to Clean a Frontal Wig?
- Regularly wash and condition lace front hair.
- Gently brush your lace front hair with your hands before shampooing, and apply essential oils after shampooing.
- Gently remove the lace front wig with your fingers instead of a brush.
- Gently blot the hair with a towel. Do not brush the hair while it is wet to avoid damaging the hair fibres.
- Place the hair on a wig stand and allow it to air dry. Keep the hair out of direct sunlight.
- Do not sleep with wet hair, can be wrapped to prevent tangles.
- Avoid using hot curling irons and flat irons if overused will reduce their lifespan.
Maintaining a lace front wig doesn’t have to be tedious or tiring, all you have to do is understand how to properly wash your hair. Also, make sure that when you are not wearing the wig, it must be placed on the wig holder to keep the hair from tangling and help the wig retain its structure.